earticle

논문검색

God, the Logos and Evolution : The Development of the Universe and of Life is a Progressive Expression of the Logos

원문정보

초록

영어

While most religious philosophies have God directly involved in creating the Universe, Unification Thought locates all of God’s creative effort in the creation of the Logos (the Word of God, Natural Law). The Logos guided the evolution of the universe up to the Origin of Man. This was (symbolically) God’s 95% responsibility. The remaining 5% to complete the Purpose of Creation was Human Responsibility.

목차

Abstract
1. Nature of Matter
2. Systemic Hierarchy
3. The Logos and Creation
4. Chemistry
5. What is Life
6. Human Origin
References

저자정보

  • Richard L. Lewis Unification Thought Institute-Japan Science Consultant

참고문헌

자료제공 : 네이버학술정보

    ※ 기관로그인 시 무료 이용이 가능합니다.

    • 7,200원

    0개의 논문이 장바구니에 담겼습니다.