PURPOSE : The purpose of this study is to research the dynamic balance abilities of the aged through training the Tai-Chi.
METHOD : Fourteen old aged people(age: 65~75) were trained 30 minutes for 4 weeks. The training interval was 2 times per a week. To compare the ability of dynamic balance before and after, we used FRT and TUG-Test for measurement. The FRT and TUG-Test is measured before pre-test and after four(4) weeks trained.
RESULT : The results were as followed.
1) The FRT was more increased 23.2% after Tai-chi training (p<.05).
2) The TUG was more decreased 10.9% after Tai-chi training (p<.05).
3) The comparison of pre-test and post- test of the FRT is increased 19.8 % and the TUG is decreased 13.4% of the man (p <.05).
4)The comparison of pre-test and post- test of the FRT is increased 13.4 % and the TUG is decreased 4.9% of the woman (p >.05).
CONCLUSION : As a result of this study, Tai-Chi training is efficient to improve the dynamic balance the aged. And then it is necessary to develop better Tai chi program than now for the aged people's health and balance.
1. 연구의 배경 및 필요성
2. 연구의 목적
3. 연구의 가설
1. 연구 대상
2. 연구 기간
3. 측정 도구
4. 실험 방법
5. 분석 방법
1. 연구대상자의 일반적인 특성
2. 남자 집단의 실험 전, 후의 최소 및 최대값 비교
3. 여자 집단의 실험 전, 후의 최소 및 최대값 비교
4. FRT와 TUG의 실험 전·후의 비교
5. 남녀 집단 간 FRT와 TUG의 실험 전·후의 비교