In this paper I present my method of analysis, including two kinds of charting, as well as discuss some kinds of discourse markers and their uses in a narrative of the Jeju Dialect. In this narrative, most of the various markers in consideration also combine to highlight the intense part of the narrative- the peak. I also point out that with a look at the discourse of a language, one can see what the discourse features of a language or dialect are, contributing to the overall understanding of the language variety.
1. Introduction: Discourse Analysis
3. Markers between Clauses: Same Subject, Different Subject
4. Distinguishing Foreground and Background
5. Markers between Developments: Background, Foreground
6. Marker of Explanation
7. Marker of Intense Monolog
8. Markers at Peak